Wednesday, May 5, 2010

2 Sketches 4 You-Laura's Sketch 51

Greetings!
This week's sketch at 2Sketches4You is a fun one.  I have to admit that I really had trouble keeping to the sketch.  This has to be one of the simplest cards I've made in awhile.

This card features some new goodies from Cosmo Cricket and Unity Stamps.  The Garden Variety stamps and papers are so great!  I can see myself using both the papers and stamps on many of my garden scrapbooking pages.
Enjoy!

Supplies:

Papers:  Cosmo Cricket (Garden Variety)
Stamps:  Unity/Cosmo Cricket (Garden Variety)
Punch:  Fiskars
Dies:  Small Circles (Nestabilities)
Ink:  Momento and Distress Ink
Copic Markers
Other:  Stitching, String and Button

4 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Adorable!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Stacey Schafer said...

so cute! thanks for playing along at 2S4Y:)

Sylvia said...

How cute! I love your colors!

Mona Pendleton said...

Cuuute card! Love the lil' bee :)