Sunday, February 1, 2009

Billy & Lily


Greetings! I have a new line of stamps I'd like to show you today. Pink Cat Studio has these cute little kids named Lily & Billy. I saw the images on one of my favorite blogs and went to check them out. These images just scream Copic markers. LOVE IT!
Not only will these be great for Valentine's Day but year round too! There are tons of images in this set and I will post more as soon as I put some together.
For the Together Forever card, I used the Serendipity "Hog Heaven" line from Sassafras. I did a little Swiss Dot Cuttlebug embossing and added my lace die cut from QuicKutz. The button is from Foofala and I also added a little string from Martha Stewart. Coloring done with my Copic markers. Colors used:
Dark Pink, Lipstick Red, Buttercup Yellow, Spring Dim Green, Skin White, Sand, Jungle Green and Warm Grey No.2 for the shading. TOO CUTE! Enjoy!

No comments: