Sunday, July 25, 2010

Embellish Magazine Challenge

Greetings!                                         
My post today features a color and product challenge from Embellish Magazine.  The challenge:  to incorporate  the colors teal, orange, kraft, brown and ric rac in your creation.

I made a standard A2 size card along with some pattern papers from October Afternoon.  I did not have ric rac to match my color scheme, so I decided to find a pattern that resembled it in my paper.  To add special interest, I used my embossing pen from Inkadinkado and added some clear embossing powder to the ric rac design in my paper.  (a little hard to see in the photo).  Enjoy!

Supplies:
Cardstock:  Papertrey Ink and Bazzill
DP:  October Afternoon-Go Fly A Kite
Stamps:  Unity Stamp Co. (July KOM) and Hero Arts-Thank you sentiments
Ink:  Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink, Distress Ink-Worn Corduroy
Embossing Pen:  Inkadinkado
Corner Rounder:  Corner Chomper -We R Memory Keepers
Punches:  EK Success and Marvy
Ribbon: Papertrey Ink
Pen: Signo White Pen




 

2 comments:

Maile Belles said...

Cute card, love the touch of clear embossing on the ric rac. So glad you could join us in the Embellish challenge.

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Wonderful design! Thanks so much for taking on an Embellish challenge.