Friday, July 30, 2010

Berry Fun Basket

Greetings!                      
                                                                 
My post today features a digi template found over at My Favorite Things.  If you follow my blog, you know how I love MFT's Pure Innoscence collection.  Not only does MFT have stamps but they also have an array of digital papers, stamps and templates.  Check them out here.

So using their digital template, I created this berry basket along with some yummy paper strawberries (well, not really yummy).
First I downloaded the template and saved it to my digital stamp folder.  I then printed the template off (any size I wanted, might I add) on colored cardstock.  I then cut out the design with scissors and scored with my Martha Stewart score board on the dotted lines.  To add extra texture, I Cuttlebugged my basket with an embossing folder (Weathered Wood for the basket and Swiss Dots for the berries).
To keep the basket and berry pieces together I used my Score-Pal tape.  I then used string to tie the holes together for the berries and added a Cream Saver (Cream and Berry flavor-of course) to the center.  The tops were created with string, my pinking circle Nestabilities and a button.
                                                                                                              
                                                               
I also included a small mini card to coordinate with the berries and basket.

Supplies
Digital Template:  My Favorite Things
Sentiment on Card:  Unity Stamps-April KOM 2010
Embossing Plates:  Cuttlebug
DP:  October Afternoon-Go Fly A Kite
Die Cut: Nestabilities-Pinking Circle
Scoring Tool:  Martha Stewart Score Board
Adhesive:  Scor-Pal Tape
Other:  String, Buttons

Hope you enjoy and have a "berry" nice day!

No comments: