Friday, July 16, 2010

2 Sketches 4 You- Laura 56

Greetings!  I was able to find time to participate in a couple of challenges this week.  One of the challenge I usually choose is 2 Sketches 4 You.  I like having the sketch challenge to work with.

Here is my card for the week:
                                              

I decided to make some more use of my October Afternoon Thrift Store paper pack.  I paper pieced a little scene for the birds (stamps from Unity Stamp KOM-June).  Enjoy!

Supplies:
Cardstock:  Papertrey Ink and Bazzill
DP:  October Afternoon (The Thrift Store)
Stamps:  Unity Stamp Co. (June KOM)
Ribbon:  Papertrey Ink
Corner Rounder:  We R Memory Keepers
Circle Cutter:  Colluzzle 
Ink:  Fluid Chalk Ink (Colorbox), Distress Ink (Old Paper)
Copic Markers  

2 comments:

Laura Davis said...

This is adorable!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

cnelson said...

so sweet and lovely!! love, love, LOVE this!