Sunday, June 27, 2010

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge

Greetings!                                                            
Today's post features a card I made for the Mojo Monday blog.

For this card, I used my new Unity June KOM.  The stamp features lots of butterflies inside a tree top.  In order to stick with my patterned paper colors, I chose to use Pumice Stone Distress Ink.  (Love this color!)
I also stamped the sentiment in the same color and used my Copic markers to color a few of the detailed butterflies (which was stamped twice) and the heart in the sentiment.

Patterned papers are from Basic Grey's Cappella line.
Enjoy!
Supplies Used: 
Cardstock:  Papertrey Ink 
Stamps:  Unity Stamp Co. (June KOM) Paper Salon (tab)
DP:  Basic Grey (Cappella)
Ink: Distress Ink (Pumice Stone) 
Copic Markers
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder:  Swiss Dot
Jute, Corner Rounder and Brad Gems (Making Memories), Scallop Punch:  Fiskars 

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a darling card. Thanks for playing Mojo!