Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Favorite Things-Pure Innocence (Make Mine A Double Stamp Set)

Greetings!

Hope you are enjoying your Mother's Day!  I know I am taking the day to relax and unwind a little.
I have a sweet little card for you today from MFT-Pure Innocence Collection.

If you know me, you know I love ice cream. So when I saw this set, I immediately thought about how I needed it and how I would use it. ( I even added marker dots for mint chocolate chip ice cream-my favorite.  It is also the favorite of my good friend who will be receiving this card.)

I kept the design simple and had the chance to utilize some of my new papers from Graphic 45.  I just love the shabby vintage look of this paper line.  This line is called Times Nouveau.  The paper is titled Bee's Knees.

Hope you enjoy!

Supplies:
DP: Graphic 45
Stamps:  My Favorite Things ( Make Mine A Double-Pure Innocence)
Punch:  Fiskars
Dies: Nestabilites (small square)
Copic Markers
Corner Chomper
Button and String

No comments: