Thursday, April 8, 2010

Gifting Baby Cards

Greetings Baby!
Have you noticed a lot of baby's lately, or am I just crazy?  It seems like everywhere I turn I see a little one in a stroller or hangin out in a car seat.
Our pastor's wife recently had a baby boy and I thought and thought of what to give them as a welcome baby gift.  So I thought why not make them some baby note cards?  They can use them as thank yous or announcements...whatever! I made them a set of 10 with envelopes.
I used a lot of the new collections that came out this spring.  In the following picture, you'll see papers from Making Memories, Three Bugs in a Rug and DCWV.  Hope you enjoy!

Products Used:
Papers:  Making Memories, DCWV, Three Bugs In A Rug
Stamps:  Hero Arts
Ink: Momento, Distress, VersaMark
Pen:  Zig and Inkessential
Punch: EK, Fiskars, Corner Chomper, Stamping UP
Other:  String, Embossing Powder

1 comment:

Lisa Petrella said...

These are ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!! I LOVE THEM! And, what a perfect baby gift!

Also wanted to congratulate you on being the winner of my blog candy!!! YAY! Send me your mailing address, and I'll put your goodies in the mail! petrellas@hotmail.com

Have a great day!