Thursday, March 4, 2010

Moxie Fab Stamping Olympics Card #3 Happy Birthday

Greetings!
Today's post features a card I made for the Moxie Fab Stamping Olympics.  This category-Happy Birthday.
I love all kinds of stamps and for this card I created an image using Pink Cat Studios digital images.
Digital is super duper great because you can re-size images and create all sorts of accessories that go along with your card.
The robot is colored with my Copic markers.  I combined card stock from Papertrey Ink with patterns from Sassafrass.  I love how you can use the main pattern along with the boarders on the barcode area.  So stinkin' FRUGAL!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Heather! Thanks again for entering the Olympics of Stamping Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)