Thursday, October 29, 2009

Kazan's Sketch 38 - 2 Sketches 4 You


Greetings! Here is my post for the sketch of the week. I like how this sketch combines both squares and circles. (I always try to add some round elements to my cards and pages.)

I used my trusty Unity stamps (KOM October) on this card. Unity Stamp Co. has some great deals through October 31st. They are offering their newest stamp sets for only $3.10 with an additional purchase. Check it our here.

I also incorporated papers from Basic Grey (nook and pantry), Copic marker coloring and some stitching. I even used Diamond Glaze on the eyes of the owl. Also used: ribbon from May Arts, Cuttlebug embossing die, and goggle eyes. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Cheryl Nelson said...

cute, cute, CUTE!! LOVE that owl!

Anja (scrappie) said...

That owl is so adorable, love it. Great take on the sketch TFP at 2sketches4you.

Kazan Clark said...

oh cute! I clicked on the image to in large - Love the hearts for eyes and in the sentiment too :)
Great take on the sketch
:) kazan