Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Doggy Doggy Where's Your Card?


Greetings! Enjoying the last part of my summer...what's left anyway. Looks like today we will actually see the sun.
Today's post features some cards I whipped up yesterday. I purchased the product long ago, but it has finally made its way to the craft table. These little doggy cards were created with papers from the Junebug line from Basic Grey, this particular paper is called Aggie. I just cut the dog images out and added some pop-dots. Polka dots are my favorite and I found these brown ones on the back of some papers from imaginecsence. The paper strip was again cut from some BG papers and then punched with an EK Success boarder punch-loves those too. Sentiment was created with stamps from Gelatins.
Archiver's has decided to carry Natural cardstock (color name) and I just love it! It goes along with all the brown and distressed papers I enjoy using.
I also purchased some denim at JoAnn's to attempt die cutting it with my Cuttlebug. On this card I cut some flowers with my Quickutz die and stitched it together to add the ruffles. Lastly, I added a button. Too much fun.
Just purchased some polka dotted felt from Creative Cafe that I will showcase on some soon to be made cards. Enjoy!

No comments: