Friday, March 27, 2009

My Peep Creation


Greetings! The Pioneer Press has its 6th annual Peep diorama contest coming up and I thought I would give it a whirl this time. My co-worker Shelly (Archiver's) has a contest amongst her co-workers at her full-time job. Hey, great idea; who couldn't use a little more SUGAR in their lives?
So my post today features my personal creation, yes, as you've probably already guessed it has something to do with the New Kids on the Block. I call it: New Peeps on the Block. My husband wanted nothing to do with this one and he and I have another creation that we will be submitting on a collaborative effort. So keep your PEEPERS open for some of my future posts. They are sure to give you a chuckle! Enjoy!

3 comments:

chrystal said...

This is too cute/funny.... I don't know how anyone could win against the new kids peeps :)

Sue O. said...

This is hilarious!!!!! Love the little microphones and the necklace! You are so creative

Steph H. said...

Awesome Peep display! It looks like a fun rock concert! They are fun to do. My friend and I won a contest in our office a few years ago for our display called "A Day at the Peep.C.A (MPCA)". We made cubes of little worker peeps and the manager peeps were sitting in a meeting with donuts (cheerios).