Saturday, January 17, 2009

The 80s are back!



Yes, you heard right, the 80s are back. Well, at least this weekend at Archiver's. I am hosting tonight's Scrap Mania and I am dressing up 80's style. I have been doing a lot of whining about the whole thing. (I'm not dressing up...or ...I have nothing to wear.) Luckily, Target had some radical (note the 80's word) deals. I found cool star dangle earrings and a headband with an ugly puffy thing on it. Oh, and one cannot forget about the stirup (sp?) leggings. I found all the items listed for less that $2.00. The tights were .98!!! I tried stuff on last night for my family. My husband said, "Heather, you look like Blossom." Oh, yes! That is exactly the look I was going for.
So today I am posting a like, totally cool, awesome picture and card.
The card features Basic Grey Cupcake papers and a stamp image I found at Michael's. Party Like a Rockstar! I colored the image with my Copics and Cuttlebugged the blue paper on the side with my Swiss Dots plate. Enjoy dudes!

1 comment:

webbwatz said...

Heather, You are totally rad!! You remind me of the story when you took your sisters to the airport and wore that skirt,haha. Love,Mom